Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Mon. 12:10PM • Santa Clara • Discussion
- Mon. 1:10PM • San Francisco • First Things First, Reading/Discussion
- Mon. 4PM • Women's Green Book Study - Canada
- Mon. 5PM • Monday Men's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Monday
- Mon. 5PM • Sobrios Por Hoy
- Mon. 5:30PM • Ukiah • SAA Step Study & Getting Current
- Mon. 6PM • San Francisco • Write On! to Recovery -- A Writing Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • Berkeley • Step of the Month Club
- Mon. 6PM • Original Monday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Monday Night GLBTQ TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Answers in the Heart Study
- Mon. 6PM • Monday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • SAA Online Text Monday
- Mon. 7PM • San Francisco • Internet and Sexual Sobriety
- Mon. 7PM • San Ramon • Step Study/Meditation/Topic Meeting
- Mon. 7PM • We Agnostics of SAA
- Mon. 7:30PM • Oakland • Adventures in Recovery
- Mon. 7:30PM • Redwood City • Big Book/Speaker Last Mon
- Mon. 7:30PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Intergroup is seeking volunteers to staff a table at the California Marriage and Family Therapist convention as reps of SAA. The convention is from May 14th to the 17th in Burlingame at the Marriott Hotel by the airport. If you are interested please call or text Christopher W. at 415-786-9213.
Meditation Walk outer circle event
Deep Breath Silent Meditation Walk to Kite Hill City Vista on June 4, 2015. Meet at 8 AM at corner of Diamond and 18th St. (in front of Post Office across from Most Holy Redeemer).
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-456-1063.
A new edition of Sex Addicts Anonymous in Spanish is available from ISO.
SAA Convention in May
Look for brochures or call the ISO office in Houston. Delegate fee increases on May 1st.
Sept 4th, 5th, and 6th. Location to be announced.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.