Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Tue. 6AM • Tuesday Morning SAA Big Book Study
- Tue. 6AM • Intimacy in Partnership (for anorexics/sex addicts who are in a relationship)
- Tue. 9AM • Tuesday Sexual Avoidance
- Tue. 9AM • Tue Morn Womens SAA Big Book Study
- Tue. 9AM • Tuesday 9AM Solutions Group
- Tue. 10AM • Women Setting Boundaries
- Tue. 12PM • Oakland • Newcomer's Meeting
- Tue. 12PM • San Rafael • Noon Big Book Study
- Tue. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Internet & Sexual Sobriety
- Tue. 5PM • Tuesday Talking About Recovery
- Tue. 5PM • Tuesday Womens Newcomer Telemeeting
- Tue. 5PM • From Shame to Grace Tuesday Telemeeting
- Tue. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Tuesday
- Tue. 6PM • Petaluma • Green Book/Discussion
- Tue. 6PM • Womens Absolute SAA Meeting Tuesday
- Tue. 6PM • Women Tuesday Skype Voice
- Tue. 6:15PM • Walnut Creek • Next Step
- Tue. 6:30PM • San Francisco • 12 x 12/1st Step/Chips on 1st Tues
- Tue. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book Study
- Tue. 7PM • Pleasanton • Pleasanton Tuesday Night Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Future Convention here?
We are asking for people who are interested in having an affect on where the future 2018 or 2019 annual SAA convention will be held to contact Bob L at ChicaDad@gmail.com. We need your help in creating a compelling presentation to convince the ISO to judge the Bay Area as the next location for the SAA convention.
The fourth annual SAA Womens' Retreat is happening from September 18th to the 20th in Seattle, Washingtion. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at email@example.com or 415-456-1063.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.