Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Mon. 9PM • Monday Late Night Recovery
- Tue. 6AM • Tuesday Morning SAA Big Book Study
- Tue. 9AM • Tuesday Sexual Avoidance
- Tue. 9AM • Tue Morn Womens SAA Big Book Study
- Tue. 9AM • Tuesday 9AM Solutions Group
- Tue. 10AM • Women Setting Boundaries
- Tue. 12PM • Oakland • Newcomer's Meeting
- Tue. 12PM • San Rafael • Noon Big Book Study
- Tue. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Internet & Sexual Sobriety
- Tue. 5PM • Tuesday Talking About Recovery
- Tue. 5PM • Tuesday Womens Newcomer Telemeeting
- Tue. 5PM • From Shame to Grace Tuesday Telemeeting
- Tue. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Tuesday
- Tue. 6PM • Petaluma • Green Book/Discussion
- Tue. 6PM • Womens Absolute SAA Meeting Tuesday
- Tue. 6PM • Women Tuesday Skype Voice
- Tue. 6:15PM • Walnut Creek • Next Step
- Tue. 6:30PM • San Francisco • 12 x 12/1st Step/Chips on 1st Tues
- Tue. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book Study
- Tue. 7PM • Pleasanton • Pleasanton Tuesday Night Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Out of the Fog and into the Frogs Camping Trip
Sept 5th - September 7th. More information under Events
The Out of the Fog Newsletter is seeking articles for the Fall edition; contract Samuel at 650-678-0142
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.