Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 4PM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Gay/Bi Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Vallejo • Newcomer's Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Pacifica • Coastside Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Path of Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Online Text Wednesday
- Wed. 7:30PM • Los Gatos • From Shame to Grace
- Wed. 7:30PM • Santa Cruz • Into the Light
- Wed. 7:30PM • Sacramento • Sacramento Back Patio
- Wed. 8PM • Oakland • 11th Step Meditation
- Wed. 8PM • Recovery Round Table Discussion
- Wed. 9PM • Wednesday Late Night Recovery
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Saturday 9/27 Meeting Change
The 9/27/14 Saturday am SF 8:15am SAA meeting will be Most Holy Redeemer Church - Ellard Hall located at 100 Diamond St. SF 94114.
There is parking located across the street from the main church entrance, and ample street parking.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.