Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 9AM • SAA - DMNW Mixed TeleMeeting
- Sat. 9AM • Sharing Hope Saturday Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 10AM • Berkeley • Spiritual Solutions
- Sat. 11:15AM • San Francisco • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sat. 1PM • Men's Step Study
- Sat. 3PM • Sexual Avoidance - Saturday
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • San Francisco • Survivors of Abuse Healing in Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Giving Thanks--Nov. 9th
The 12th annual Giving Thanks event will be on Saturday November 8th in Berkeley, CA, from noon to 4:00 PM. Fellowship members, spouses, significant others and children are invited. At Alison's home in Berkeley. Please see flier available at meetings for address and directions; or call Bret at (415) 305-0147.
The purpose of this event is to provide an afternoon of great fellowship, and to raise much-needed funds for the international organization to carry the message to those who still suffer.
Presentation is at 1:30 PM. Plenty of food will be served.
Intergroup bylaw Change
Intergroup has change it's bylaws for terms of service. They now read, “The suggested term of office for each representative is a minimum of one year; a two year term is encouraged."
Outer Circle--Ping Pong
7 PM till 9 PM
October 23rd, and every third Thursday through the end of the year (November 20th and December 18th) ITable Tennis, across from Albany Bowl 533 San Pablo
(There's also an iTable Tennis in Fremont if anyone wants to arrange for a ping pong night in the South Bay. Let me know.)
Outer Circle--Bowling & Pizza
November 2nd 6 PM until ? (They close at 11)
All the bowling, shoes included, and pizza you can eat for $14.
AMF Southshore Lanes
300 Park St, Alameda, CA 94501
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.