Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 9AM • Sexual Avoidance-Friday
- Fri. 9AM • Friday AM Solutions Group
- Fri. 10AM • Women Practicing These Principles
- Fri. 11AM • A Journey to Hope Women's Telemeeting
- Fri. 12PM • Oakland • Newcomer's meeting
- Fri. 12PM • Santa Clara • Santa Clara Friday Noon
- Fri. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Green Book/Adults Only
- Fri. 1PM • SAA Global Skype Meeting
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Women's Choice
- Fri. 6PM • Sexual Avoidance Men's Topic Open Telemeeting
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- Fri. 7PM • Original Friday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Fri. 8PM • Roseville • The Friday Night 911 Group
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Making meetings safe for both women and men in our fellowship.
Intergroup will be distributing free copies of the SAA approved pamphlet "Safe and Sexually Sober Meetings - Helping Women Feel Welcome in Your Meeting'. We encourage meetings meetings to distribute these free copies to members who want them, and to consider reading the pamphlets in meetings or business meetings. The pamphlet contains important guidance for SAA meetings on making meetings more welcoming. Distribution will occur in the next few weeks.
Contacts for Women's Outreach. ISO maintains an SAA Women's Outreach list of women sex addicts world wide who are available for sponsorship and to help support women in recovery. More information can be obtained by emailling: Grace@saa-women.org. Meetings are encouraged to provide this contact information to women who attend your meeting.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Intergroup to announce your event.
November 3, 2016: Meditation
The Thursday 7:00 p.m. Outer Circle Meeting will be holding another special meditation session on November 3. The meeting will include three 10 minute guided meditations followed by the rest of the meeting, and fellowship after the meeting. The meeting is in San Francisco at Shaar Zahav, 16th and Dolores (290 Dolores).
Seeking volunteers to support the ISO Convention in the Bay Area in 2018.
The ISO of SAA International Convention will be in the Bay Area in 2018. The Convention Committee is seeking members as volunteers to serve on Committees being formed now to start working on making the 2018 Convention a success! if you are interested, please contact Bob L at email@example.com. A great service opportunity!
October 4, 2016: Bonfire on the Beach
The Tuesday 6:30 SF meeting is hosting a Bonfire on the beach at Ocean Beach (across from Ocean Beach Chalet at the fire pits). The event will be from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the theme is "bring a show tune".
October 1, 2016: Hike
The Thank God It's Outer Circle Friday Hayward meeting is hosting a hike, Saturday, October 1, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Its an easy 3 mile loop out to Jordan Pond and back. An early lunch or snack at the pond, with sweeping vistas of the Bay Area on the return hike.
Bring sturdy shoes, water, hat sunscreen and your lunch or snack.
Meet at the Intersection of Mission Blvd and Whipple Blvd. Parking is located down the driveway for the Dry Creek Apartments, East of Mission Blvd: 33300 Mission Blvd. The starting location is 1.5 miles from the Union City Bart Station.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.