Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 4PM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Gay/Bi Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Vallejo • Newcomer's Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Pacifica • Coastside Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Path of Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Online Text Wednesday
- Wed. 7:30PM • Los Gatos • From Shame to Grace
- Wed. 7:30PM • Santa Cruz • Into the Light
- Wed. 7:30PM • Sacramento • Sacramento Back Patio
- Wed. 7:30PM • Palo Alto • Men's Only Big Book Study
- Wed. 8PM • Oakland • 11th Step Meditation
- Wed. 8PM • Recovery Round Table Discussion
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Outer Circle Event--Los Gatos
On or about October 17, a hike in the Los Gatos area. Details TBA.
Hosting the Convention
There is strong interest in having the Bay Area seek to be the host for the 2018 or 2019 SAA Convention. It will take a strong and committed effort on the part of many of us to prepare a persuasive bid to ISO by next Spring. If you can help, especially if you can bring tech, F & B, finance or organizational skills to the process, PLEASE contact Bob L at 415.710.3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are a sufficient number of volunteers, an organizational meeting will be held in November at the latest.
A generous member of our fellowship has offered a challenge match, dollar for dollar, up to $30,000, for new or increased contributions to ISO through Lifeline Partners. Information and forms to contribute are available on the ISO website, saa-recovery.org. Click on Lifeline Partners on the right side of the home page. This is an enormous opportunity to maximize the value of every new and increased contribution. Please donate today!
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.