Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Mon. 5AM • Early Bird Big Book Study for Sex Addicts
- Mon. 7AM • San Francisco • Motivating Mondays: Green Book Study
- Mon. 9AM • Courage to Recover TeleMeeting
- Mon. 10AM • Monday Mid-Day Womens TeleMeeting
- Mon. 12:10PM • Santa Clara • Discussion
- Mon. 1:10PM • San Francisco • First Things First, Reading/Discussion
- Mon. 5PM • Monday Men's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 5:30PM • Ukiah • SAA Step Study & Getting Current
- Mon. 6PM • San Francisco • Write On! to Recovery -- A Writing Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • Berkeley • Step of the Month Club
- Mon. 6PM • Original Monday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Monday Night GLBTQ TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Answers in the Heart Study
- Mon. 6PM • Monday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • SAA Online Text Monday
- Mon. 7PM • San Ramon • Meditation/Topic Meeting
- Mon. 7PM • We Agnostics of SAA
- Mon. 7PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Monday
- Mon. 7:15PM • San Francisco • Internet and Sexual Sobriety
- Mon. 7:30PM • Oakland • Adventures in Recovery
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The new Outer Circle Activity Chair, Mahesh G, is seeking volunteers to help with one activity each. Contract him at 831.428.2846 or email@example.com.
A volunteer, preferably with programming skills, is needed to help manage the BAISAA website. Please contact Les at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.640.4893
27th Annual International SAA
Conference and Convention in SoCal: Groups should already have elected delegates. Call the ISO Houston office for details (800-477-8191). Register soon for lowest prices and meal availability (meal availability closes May 1).
The Out of the Fog Newsletter is seeking articles for the Spring edition; contract Joseph at 415.476.7105 or email@example.com
The Visioning Meeting to plan for the 2014-2015 year will be on May 31; location to be announced.
To volunteer for service with an ISO Board committee, see Bill I (firstname.lastname@example.org); to volunteer for a LitCom committee, contact Bruce M (email@example.com) or Les J (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.