Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • San Francisco • Survivors of Abuse Healing in Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- Sun. 5PM • SAA Call Sunday
- Sun. 5PM • RGB and Gentle Path
- Sun. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Sunday
- Sun. 6PM • Big Book 12-Step Study TeleMeeting
- Sun. 6PM • Women's Absolute SAA Study Group
- Sun. 6PM • Sunday Night Women's SAA Big Book Topic Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The next Visioning meeting will be held after the June intergroup meeting in San Francisco. The intergroup meeting will begin early at 10 am and will try to end early so that more time is given for the visioning meeting. The planned ending of the meeting is at 1 pm. This is an open meeting for any member of SAA who wishes to attend, and who would like to give their input on what the intergroup can do for SAA. The address for this meeting is at the Alano Club at 1748 Market St., San Francisco.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at email@example.com or 415-456-1063.
A new edition of Sex Addicts Anonymous in Spanish is available from ISO.
Meditation Walk outer circle event
Deep Breath Silent Meditation Walk to Kite Hill City Vista on June 4, 2015. Meet at 8 AM at corner of Diamond and 18th St. (in front of Post Office across from Most Holy Redeemer).
Sept 4th, 5th, and 6th. Location to be announced.
Meditation Writing outer circle event
There is an outer circle event happening on May 30 in Berkeley. After the 10 am meeting held in Berkeley, people will gather at 11:15 to focus on meditation writing. The address of this event is 1754 University Ave, room 210.
There is an outer circle picnic event happening on June 13 from 10:30 am to 3 pm at Howarth Park. Additional details can be found on a circulating flyer.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.