Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Mon. 9AM • Courage to Recover TeleMeeting
- Mon. 9AM • Women Newcomers Daytime
- Mon. 10AM • Monday Mid-Day Womens TeleMeeting
- Mon. 12:10PM • Santa Clara • Discussion
- Mon. 1:10PM • San Francisco • First Things First, Reading/Discussion
- Mon. 4PM • Women's Green Book Study - Canada
- Mon. 5PM • Monday Men's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Monday
- Mon. 5PM • Sobrios Por Hoy
- Mon. 5:30PM • Ukiah • SAA Step Study & Getting Current
- Mon. 6PM • San Francisco • Write On! to Recovery -- A Writing Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • Berkeley • Step of the Month Club
- Mon. 6PM • Original Monday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Monday Night GLBTQ TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Answers in the Heart Study
- Mon. 6PM • Monday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • SAA Online Text Monday
- Mon. 7PM • San Francisco • Internet and Sexual Sobriety
- Mon. 7PM • San Ramon • Step Study/Meditation/Topic Meeting
- Mon. 7PM • We Agnostics of SAA
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The Out of the Fog newsletter can be downloaded from a link on the left side of the Intergroup page.
Santa Cruz Bike Ride
Saturday, Dec. 5, 10 AM at Waddell Creek Beach on Highway 1, two miles south of Ano Nuevo Bay. 12-mile ride to Berry Creek Falls. Bring: Snacks, water, bike lock.
Contact: Nick M. 831.239-5994 (Text)
Bay Area Convention Proposal Committee Meeting
Saturday, Dec 12th at 9:30 a.m. (Following Sat 8:30 am mtg) Location: Savor Restaurant,
3913 24th St. (between Noe & Sanchez)
Los Altos Holiday Party/Jam
Thursday, Dec. 17th. Time: 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
Location: United Methodist Church, Creek Side Room.
655 Magdalena Ave., Los Altos.
Contact: Jason T. 408.300-8536
A generous member of our fellowship has offered a challenge to match, dollar for dollar, up to $30,000, for new or increased contributions to ISO through Lifeline Partners. Information and forms to contribute are available on the ISO website, saa-recovery.org. Click on Lifeline Partners on the right side of the home page. This is an enormous opportunity to maximize the value of every new and increased contribution. Please donate today!
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.