Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 5AM • Saturday 12 Step Big Book Study
- Sat. 7AM • Big Book Foundation Meeting
- Sat. 7AM • Peace and Serenity
- Sat. 7AM • Saturday Morning Serenity
- Sat. 8AM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Saturday
- Sat. 8:15AM • San Francisco • Big Book/Green Book/Chips on last Sat.
- Sat. 8:30AM • San Jose • Mixed/Closed Meeting
- Sat. 8:30AM • Santa Rosa • Start Your Mornings With Recovery
- Sat. 9AM • SAA - DMNW Mixed TeleMeeting
- Sat. 9AM • Sharing Hope Saturday Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 10AM • Berkeley • Spiritual Solutions
- Sat. 11:15AM • San Francisco • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sat. 1PM • Men's Step Study
- Sat. 3PM • Sexual Avoidance - Saturday
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sat. 9PM • Big Book Step Study: Step 11 with Meditation Practice
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative with ideas and events to share. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at email@example.com.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.