Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Thu. 3PM • Solo por hoy Skype reunion
- Thu. 4PM • Thursday Night Practicing The Principles
- Thu. 4:30PM • 12-Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 5PM • Men's Answers in the Heart
- Thu. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Thursday
- Thu. 5:30PM • Santa Rosa • Tools of Recovery
- Thu. 6PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Tools of Recovery/Chips
- Thu. 6PM • Napa • Napa Green Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Thu. 6:30PM • Vacaville • Vacaville Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • San Francisco • Exploring Your Outer Circle
- Thu. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study/Speaker
- Thu. 7PM • San Ramon • Thursday Night Closed Mixed Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Concord • Thursday Nights In Concord
- Thu. 7PM • Morgan Hill • Morgan Hill Thursday Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Thursday
- Thu. 7PM • Reaching for Recovery
- Thu. 7:30PM • Oakland • SAA 12 Steps & Big Book-Adults Only
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Hike on July 31
The Thursday 7:30pm meeting in Terra Linda/San Rafael is hosting an outer circle event. The event is a short hike at Phoenix Lake in Ross, at the foot of Mt. Tamalpais. The “hike” is an easy picturesque 2.9 mile loop around the lake . Ross is a woodsy little town near Kentfield and San Anselmo. We suggest you google Phoenix Lake for more detailed directions. The date is Sunday, July 31. The time is 9am. Meet in the parking lot before setting out on the ½ mile walk to the lake……followed by the loop. If parking isn’t available, park on the street. Thanks! Hope to see you there.
A's Evening Game and Tailgate August 23.
There will be a tail-gate party on August 23 prior to the 7:30 A's game, with up to 25 SAA fellows and friends (it is an open event!). A group of 25 tickets is being purchased and tickets are available to the first 25 who sign up. The tail-gate will be a no alcohol event. That day is a "no parking fee" day as well. Further details TBA.
Camping Trip August 26-27
The annual Bay Area SAA camping trip is coming up the weekend of August 26, 27 and 28 at Lower Bear Lake Reservoir. Come share a memorable camping experience with a program of recovery, including meetings around a campfire, workshops and great food and fellowship. This is a wonderful event and women and men in program are encouraged to attend. More information and sign up is available: please see Events page.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.