Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 10AM • Berkeley • Spiritual Solutions
- Sat. 11:15AM • San Francisco • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sat. 1PM • Men's Step Study
- Sat. 3PM • Saturday Compulsive Sexual Avoidance
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Night "Live"
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 10AM • Celebrating Recovery Sunday Meeting
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 11:30AM • San Francisco • Survivors of Abuse Healing in Recovery
- Sun. 1PM • SAA Telemeeting Intergroup (1st Sunday)
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
CA Psychological Association Meeting
The California Psychological Association is meeting from April 10 - 13 in Monterey. Intergroup plans to establish a table there to publicize SAA, but needs volunteers. To help contact Ken H. at 415.314.7030.
Outer Circle Event organizer sought
A volunteer is needed to plan fun outings on a monthly basis for SAA members. Please call (415) 456-1063.
"Out of the Fog" annual retreat
March 14-16 in the Santa Cruz area. Registration flyers will be available at meetings or can be downloaded from the Events page (where there is a link for direct online registration).
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.