Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 11:30AM • Anonyma Sexmissbrukare Skypemote
- Wed. 12PM • UK "Wednesday Evening"
- Wed. 12:10PM • San Francisco • SAA Green Book
- Wed. 1:10PM • San Francisco • Happy Destiny
- Wed. 4PM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday night 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Gay/Bi Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Vallejo • Newcomers/Co-sponsoring
- Wed. 7PM • Pacifica • Coastside Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Path of Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Online Text Wednesday
- Wed. 7:30PM • Los Gatos • From Shame to Grace
- Wed. 7:30PM • Santa Cruz • Into the Light
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Intergroup Meeting Location
Bay Area Intergroup will be holding its meetings for the next 12 months in Berkeley.
Out of the Fog Newsletter is available on line at the Bay Area SAA website under 'Intergroup' - Newsletter.
the next six months, meeting representatives are requested to print copies for their meetings to assist with distribution of Out of the Fog.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative with ideas and events to share. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at email@example.com.
the next Intergroup meeting, Intergroup will hold its annual 'Visioning' meeting to consider how Intergroup can best achieve its purposes, particularly supporting outreach. All SAA members are invited to attend. The meeting is Saturday June 11 at 11:15
at the Church of the Lutheran
Cross, 1744 University
Meditation Walk outer circle event
7:00 a.m. San Francisco meeting is sponsoring an Outer
Circle Meditation Walk at Corona Height Park on
Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Please meet immediately after the 7:00 a.m. meeting at Most Holy Redeemer Church at the corner of 18th and
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.