Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Women's Choice
- Fri. 6PM • Sexual Avoidance Men's Topic Open Telemeeting
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- Fri. 7PM • Original Friday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Fri. 8PM • Roseville • The Friday Night 911 Group
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- Fri. 9PM • Friday Late Night Recovery
- Sat. 5AM • Saturday 12 Step Big Book Study
- Sat. 6AM • Women's Unity Big Book Study
- Sat. 7AM • Big Book Foundation Meeting
- Sat. 7AM • Peace and Serenity
- Sat. 7AM • Saturday Morning Serenity
- Sat. 8AM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Saturday
- Sat. 8:15AM • San Francisco • Big Book/Green Book/Chips on last Sat.
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Giving Thanks is coming up on November 12th from noon to 4:00. Our annual event to give thanks for our program and ISO of SAA. Food and beverages, wonderful conversation with folks in the fellowship. Significant others, spouses, partners, friends invited!
It will be held in Tiburon this year. Please contact Tom M at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please consider making a donation to support ISO.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Intergroup to announce your event.
Seeking volunteers to support the ISO Convention in the Bay Area in 2018.
The ISO of SAA International Convention will be in the Bay Area in 2018. The Convention Committee is seeking members as volunteers to serve on Committees being formed now to start working on making the 2018 Convention a success! if you are interested, please contact Bob L at email@example.com. A great service opportunity!
November 3, 2016: Meditation
The Thursday 7:00 p.m. Outer Circle Meeting will be holding another special meditation session on November 3. The meeting will include three 10 minute guided meditations followed by the rest of the meeting, and fellowship after the meeting. The meeting is in San Francisco at Shaar Zahav, 16th and Dolores (290 Dolores).
Intergroup meeting on November 12 has been rescheduled to November 19. To allow maximum participation in Giving Thanks, the next Intergroup meeting will be November 19, NOT November 12.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.