Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 4:30AM • Morning Steps
- Wed. 6AM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 6AM • SAA ASIA Skype Voice
- Wed. 9AM • Wednesday Women of SAA
- Wed. 9AM • Wed. Hope & Recovery
- Wed. 9AM • A Journey to Hope SAA - Experience, Strength and Hope
- Wed. 11:30AM • Anonyma Sexmissbrukare Skypemote
- Wed. 12PM • UK "Wednesday Evening"
- Wed. 12:10PM • San Francisco • SAA Green Book
- Wed. 1:10PM • San Francisco • Happy Destiny
- Wed. 4PM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Gay/Bi Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Term for Intergroup representative
The bylaw of position service term for Intergroup has changed to: The suggested term of office for each representative is a minimum of one year; a two year term is encouraged.
Outer Circle--Ping Pong
7 PM till 9 PM
September 25th, October 23rd, and every third Thursday through the end of the year (November 20th and December 18th) ITable Tennis, across from Albany Bowl 533 San Pablo
(There's also an iTable Tennis in Fremont if anyone wants to arrange for a ping pong night in the South Bay. Let me know.)
Golden Gate Park
11 AM until at least 2:30
Lindley Meadow Table 17 Across from 30th and Fulton in San Francisco. Bring food-- there is a grill-- only one table, so bring picnic blankets, musical instruments etc.
Outer Circle--Bowling & Pizza
November 2nd 6 PM until ? (They close at 11)
All the bowling, shoes included, and pizza you can eat for $14.
AMF Southshore Lanes
300 Park St, Alameda, CA 94501
Anyone in any area who wishes to create an Outer Circle event
should contact Mahesh G. 831-428-2846.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.