Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 8AM • Sunday 8 am PST Literature
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- Sun. 5PM • SAA Call Sunday
- Sun. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Sunday
- Sun. 6PM • Big Book 12-Step Study TeleMeeting
- Sun. 6PM • Women's Absolute SAA Study Group
- Sun. 6PM • Sunday Night Women's SAA Big Book Topic Meeting
- Sun. 6PM • Meadows/RGB/Gentle Path
- Sun. 6PM • Sunday LGBT phone meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Annual Convention attendees
Please tell us if you will be attending the Convention to participate in some valuable (and easy) service opportunities. Please contact Bob L at email@example.com.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Sam Z. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to announce your event. An outer circle event is in the works for the A's Giants game: more info will follow.
Intergroup Visioning and Budget Meetings coming up: Consider Joining us.
At the May meeting of Intergroup, we will be conducting our annual "visioning" exercise, imagining ways in which Intergroup could do more to help our local meetings, and carry the message. Please consider attending to share ideas you may have. In June the agenda will include our annual budgeting exercise, so if you have a proposal that would involve financial support form Intergroup, please consider attending that meeting. Intergroup meeting the second Saturday of the month at 11:15, so we will be meeting May 13 for Visioning, and the June 10 meeting will include the budget discussion. Lunch will be served at the May 13 meeting.
Intergroup meets at Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1744 University Ave. Berkeley. Room 210 at 11:15 to 12:45 every second Saturday of the month.
Guided Silent Meditation Walk
There will be a one hour silent meditation walk to Dolores Park, leaving at 8:00 a.m. from Most Holy Redeemer (18th and Diamond in SF), immediately following the 7:00 a.m. meeting at that location, on May 4.
Outer Circle Event
The second outer circle event, also May 4, will be at the Thursday 7:00 p.m. meeting at Shaar Zahav at 16th and Dolores in SF. The meeting that night will include three 10 minute guided meditations, followed by the rest of the meeting, and then fellowship afterwards.
Starting April 24: LGBT and Women's meeting. A new meeting with a weekly rotating format will begin on April 24 and will be held at 7:15p.m. weekly at the Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1744 University Ave. Berkeley. Room 210
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.