Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 7PM • Vallejo • Newcomer's Meeting
- Wed. 7:30PM • Los Gatos • From Shame to Grace
- Wed. 7:30PM • Santa Cruz • Into the Light
- Wed. 7:30PM • Sacramento • Sacramento Back Patio
- Wed. 8PM • Oakland • 11th Step Meditation
- Wed. 8PM • Recovery Round Table Discussion
- Wed. 9PM • Wednesday Late Night Recovery
- Thu. 4AM • Rise-N-Shine 12 Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 7AM • San Francisco • Green Book/12-Step Study
- Thu. 7AM • San Rafael • SAA Primary Purpose Meeting
- Thu. 9AM • Mixed Open Step Study
- Thu. 9AM • Original Thursday Morning Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Step Study (Green Book)
- Thu. 3PM • Solo por hoy Skype reunion
- Thu. 4:30PM • 12-Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 5PM • Men's Answers in the Heart
- Thu. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Thursday
- Thu. 5:30PM • Santa Rosa • Tools of Recovery
- Thu. 6PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Tools of Recovery/Chips
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
2 New Women's Meetings
Two New Meetings for Women have started in Oakland @ the Kaiser Fabiola building. Tuesday & Thursday evenings. See the meeting list for details.
Holiday meetings added
Thanksgiving Eve (Nov. 26th) 6-7 PM;
Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) 6-7 PM;
New Year's Eve (Dec. 31st) 6-7 PM; all
at Most Holy Redeemer Parish (small room)
100 Diamond Street--enter gate on 18th Street.
Outer Circle--Ping Pong
7 PM till 9 PM
October 23rd, and every third Thursday through the end of the year (November 20th and December 18th) ITable Tennis, across from Albany Bowl 533 San Pablo
(There's also an iTable Tennis in Fremont if anyone wants to arrange for a ping pong night in the South Bay. Let me know.)
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.