Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 4:30AM • Morning Steps
- Wed. 6AM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 6AM • SAA ASIA Skype Voice
- Wed. 9AM • Wednesday Women of SAA
- Wed. 9AM • Wed. Hope & Recovery
- Wed. 9AM • A Journey to Hope SAA - Experience, Strength and Hope
- Wed. 11:30AM • Anonyma Sexmissbrukare Skypemote
- Wed. 12PM • UK "Wednesday Evening"
- Wed. 12:10PM • San Francisco • SAA Green Book
- Wed. 1:10PM • San Francisco • Happy Destiny
- Wed. 4PM • Sexual Avoidance
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Gay/Bi Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Men's Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The annual camping trip is coming soon. The date is the weekend of August 28th to the 30th with a new location outside of Grass Valley, with less twisty roads. Please see events page for details and registration.
The Out of the Fog newsletter is still requesting articles on peoples experience of the past retreat. Please contact Samuel R at email@example.com with any questions or submissions.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-456-1063.
A new edition of Sex Addicts Anonymous in Spanish is available from ISO.
New Women's Meeting
Sundays 7:45 AM-8:45 AM at the Alano Club, 1748 Market Street, SF 94102. (closed-women only)
The 11:15 Sunday "Survivors" meeting in San Francisco no longer meets.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.