Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 6AM • Friday Morning Big Book Meeting
- Fri. 7:30AM • Pacifica • Soul Food
- Fri. 8AM • • Therapists/Mental Health Professionals Only
- Fri. 8AM • A Journey to Hope Women's Telemeeting
- Fri. 9AM • Sexual Avoidance-Friday
- Fri. 9AM • Friday AM Solutions Group
- Fri. 10AM • Women Practicing These Principles
- Fri. 12PM • Oakland • Newcomer's meeting
- Fri. 12PM • Santa Clara • Santa Clara Friday Noon
- Fri. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Green Book/Adults Only
- Fri. 1PM • SAA Global Skype Meeting
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Women's Choice
- Fri. 6PM • Sexual Avoidance Men's Topic Open Telemeeting
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Guided Silent Meditation Walk
May 4th, 8 AM following the SF 7AM Thursday Steps Meeting. To City view destination to be announced.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.