Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Thu. 6PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Tools of Recovery/Chips
- Thu. 6PM • Napa • Napa Green Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • San Francisco • Exploring Your Outer Circle
- Thu. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study/Speaker
- Thu. 7PM • San Ramon • Thursday Night Closed Mixed Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Concord • Thursday Nights In Concord
- Thu. 7PM • Morgan Hill • Morgan Hill Thursday Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Thursday
- Thu. 7PM • Reaching for Recovery
- Thu. 7:30PM • Oakland • SAA 12 Steps & Big Book-Adults Only
- Thu. 7:30PM • Los Altos • 12x12/Big Book/Speaker 2nd Thu.
- Thu. 7:30PM • San Rafael • Thursday Night Sobriety
- Thu. 9:05PM • Thursday Late Night Recovery
- Fri. 6AM • Friday Morning Big Book Meeting
- Fri. 7:30AM • Pacifica • Soul Food
- Fri. 8AM • • Therapists/Mental Health Professionals Only
- Fri. 9AM • Friday Sexual Avoidance
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Intergroup Meeting Location
Bay Area Intergroup will be holding its meetings in Berkeley through June.
The Committee working on bringing the next SAA Convention to the Bay Area is seeking a graphic designer to assist with the presentation. Please contact Bob L. as soon as possible or email email@example.com.
Bay Area Intergroup in is looking for assistance to support and improve its website. If you have technical experience with web hosting and websites, please consider volunteering. Also, if you have suggestions for improving the Bay Area SAA website, we welcome your suggestions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative with ideas and events to share. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at email@example.com.
Hosting the Convention
If you would like to help in the 2018 bid to have the ISO convention held in California, please contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to have people willing to say they will take up service positions at the future convention should it be held in California.
The SAA quarterly Out of the Fog Newsletter is seeking article submissions for its next publication. All articles are appreciated, and any article about the past retreat would be great. Please send to email@example.com.
Annual ISO Convention
Held Memorial Day weekend. Look for brochures. Now is a great time to begin preparing to attend. Each meeting should also consider sending a Delegate to the SAA Conference.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.