Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 8AM • • Therapists/Mental Health Professionals Only
- Fri. 8AM • Friday AM Womens Book Study
- Fri. 9AM • Friday Sexual Avoidance
- Fri. 9AM • Friday AM Solutions Group
- Fri. 10AM • Friday "Noon" Womens Telemeeting
- Fri. 12PM • Oakland • Discussion/Newcomer's meeting
- Fri. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Green Book
- Fri. 1PM • SAA Global Skype Meeting
- Fri. 5:35PM • Santa Cruz • SAA Tools Meeting
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Women's Choice
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- Fri. 7PM • Original Friday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Fri. 8PM • Roseville • The Friday Night 911 Group
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The Out of the Fog Newsletter is seeking articles for the Summer edition; contract Joseph at 415.476.7105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.