Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • San Francisco • Survivors of Abuse Healing in Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- Sun. 5PM • SAA Call Sunday
- Sun. 5PM • RGB and Gentle Path
- Sun. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Sunday
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
A new edition of Sex Addicts Anonymous in Spanish is available from ISO.
Intergroup is seeking help with maintaining the Bay Area SAA website. Programming experience is not required. Please contact Les at LESJ@MAC.COM or 415-640-4893.
Outer Circle Events
We are currently looking for meetings to sponsor an outer circle event for each month. Please send ideas for Outer Circle events to Mahesh G. at email@example.com or 831-428-2846.
Meeting location change
Walnut Creek Tuesdays; both Next Step at 6:15pm and Newcomers at 7:30pm meetings are now at Kaiser Medical Office Bldg located at Newell & South Main;
Parking on Newell;
3rd Floor Oak Conference Room #3
Sunday 11am Survivors Meeting
will not meet on March 29 due to the retreat and the fact that the meeting's regulars will be at the retreat.
Sept 4th, 5th, and 6th. Location to be announced.
SAA Convention in May
Look for brochures or call the ISO office in Houston.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.