Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Thu. 3PM • Solo por hoy Skype reunion
- Thu. 4:30PM • 12-Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 5PM • Men's Answers in the Heart
- Thu. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Thursday
- Thu. 5:30PM • Santa Rosa • Tools of Recovery
- Thu. 6PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Tools of Recovery/Chips
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Thu. 6:30PM • Vacaville • Vacaville SonRise
- Thu. 7PM • San Francisco • Exploring Your Outer Circle
- Thu. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study/Speaker
- Thu. 7PM • San Ramon • Thursday Night Closed Mixed Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Concord • Thursday Nights In Concord
- Thu. 7PM • Morgan Hill • Morgan Hill Thursday Meeting
- Thu. 7PM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Thursday
- Thu. 7PM • Reaching for Recovery
- Thu. 7:30PM • Oakland • SAA 12 Steps, Big Book & More
- Thu. 7:30PM • Los Altos • 12x12/Big Book/Speaker 2nd Thu.
- Thu. 7:30PM • San Rafael • Thursday Night Sobriety
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The annual SAA retreat is going to be this March 18th through the 20th. There is still a pressing need for more people to be on the retreat committee. If you would like to be part of the committee, please contact email@example.com. The next meeting for the committee will be on January 23. REGISTRATION: SEE EVENTS PAGE
The Winter edition of Out of the Fog will be released this January. Upon release it will be available for download from the Bayaresaa.org website, and copies for groups could be picked up at the 8:15 AM Saturday San Francisco morning meeting.
Women in SAA
An outreach meeting is to be held; details TBA.
A generous member of our fellowship has offered a challenge to match, dollar for dollar, up to $30,000, for new or increased contributions to ISO through Lifeline Partners. Information and forms to contribute are available on the ISO website, saa-recovery.org. Click on Lifeline Partners on the right side of the home page. This is an enormous opportunity to maximize the value of every new and increased contribution. Please donate today!
Sunday 7:30 PM San Francisco
This meeting is struggling with attendance and is asking for help.
Wednesday 1:10pm meeting
It is now being held at the Most Holy Redeemer Parish, at 100 Diamond St in San Francisco. Please check back for updates.
Outer Circle Events
Each meeting is encouraged to create an outer circle event for the Bay Area. Speak with your Intergroup representative. Also, send your ideas for Outer Circle events to the Intergroup at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-456-1063.
Annual ISO Convention
Held Memorial Day weekend. Look for brochures.
Intergroup Meeting Location
Starting January 9th (second Saturday), the Bay Area Intergroup will meet at Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1744 University Ave., Berkeley, CA 94703, starting at 11:15 AM
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.