Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • San Francisco • Survivors of Abuse Healing in Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- Sun. 5PM • SAA Call Sunday
- Sun. 5PM • RGB and Gentle Path
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The retreat will be held on March 27, 28, and 29th at Walker Ranch in Petaluma. Information fliers can be picked up at meetings; or see Events page for links to register.
ISO Annual Appeal (7th Tradition)
Please see ISO website. (http://saa-recovery.org/).
New meeting "Sobriety Sisters" in Los Gatos. Meets at 6:30 PM on Sundays at the Mission Oaks Hospital in room 292.
Sept 4th, 5th, and 6th. Location to be announced.
Outer Circle Event--Santa Clara
Ping pong at TopSpin; Sundays @2 PM; ongoing.
Outer Circle Events
We are currently looking for meetings to sponsor an outer circle event for each month. Please send ideas for Outer Circle events to Mahesh G. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-428-2846.
SAA Convention in May
Look for brochures or call the ISO office in Houston.
Chico needs speakers
The Saturday 8:00 AM meeting in Chico is looking for speakers for their meeting on the last Saturday of each month. The meeting will pay for travel and lodging costs plus lunch. If interested, please contact Miles at 530-321-0275 or at MilesBerDache@gmail.com.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.