Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Thu. 4AM • Rise-N-Shine 12 Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 7AM • San Francisco • Green Book/12-Step Study
- Thu. 7AM • San Rafael • SAA Primary Purpose Meeting
- Thu. 9AM • Mixed Open Step Study
- Thu. 9AM • Original Thursday Morning Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Step Study (Green Book)
- Thu. 3PM • Solo por hoy Skype reunion
- Thu. 4:30PM • 12-Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Thursday
- Thu. 6PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Tools of Recovery/Chips
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 6PM • Talkin' 'Bout Recovery
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday New Choice
- Thu. 7PM • San Francisco • Exploring Your Outer Circle
- Thu. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study/Speaker
- Thu. 7PM • San Ramon • Pleasanton Thursday Night Closed Mixed Meeting
- Thu. 7:30PM • Los Altos • 12x12/Big Book/Speaker 2nd Thu.
- Thu. 7:30PM • San Rafael • Thursday Night Sobriety
- Thu. 7:40PM • Oakland • SAA 12 Steps, Big Book & More
- Fri. 8AM • Friday AM Womens Book Study
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Camping Trip Planning Comm.
The committee will hold its first meeting on Saturday, June 22 immediately following the 8:15 meeting at CPMC. Meet in the upstairs lobby and we'll go from there. If you are interested in helping plan the August camping trip, please attend this kickoff meeting.
The Intergroup Visioning Meeting will be held from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on June 29 at the home of Howard C.(Folks may walk up from Davies en masse.) Please see the BAISAA website for further information.
SAN FRANCISCO: Meeting suspended
Reminder: The Wednesday 8:00 PM San Francisco meeting has been canceled.
SAN FRANCISCO: Saturday 8:15 AM meeting
The Saturday 8:15 AM meeting will no longer meet at Davies. Starting July 6, the temporary location for the meeting will be the CPMC Campus on Buchanan Street (between Sacramento & Clay). There is a parking garage on Clay between Webster and Fillmore. This is a temporary location only; and one Saturday in July it will be moved again. Watch the BAISAA website (BayareaSAA.org) for updated information.
SANTA CLARA: Meeting location changed
Monday 12:10 PM Discussion Meeting will be now held at Hope Lutheran Church, 2383 Pacific Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.