Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 12PM • Oakland • Discussion/Newcomer's meeting
- Fri. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Green Book
- Fri. 2PM • SAA Global Skype Meeting
- Fri. 5PM • Original Friday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Choice
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- Fri. 8PM • Roseville • The Friday Night 911 Group
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- Fri. 9PM • A Friday Nights of Recovery
- Sat. 7AM • Big Book Foundation Meeting
- Sat. 7AM • Peace and Serenity
- Sat. 8:15AM • San Francisco • Big Book/Green Book/Chips on last Sat.
- Sat. 8:30AM • San Jose • Mixed/Closed Meeting
- Sat. 9AM • SAA - DMNW Mixed TeleMeeting
- More Meetings…
Am I a Sex Addict?
A Useful Tool for Self-AssessmentAnswer these twelve questions to assess whether you may have a problem with sexual addiction. Reprinted from the pamphlet "Sex Addicts Anonymous," ISO of SAA, Inc. Note: Anonymity is important to us. No personal or identifying information is collected.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
PACIFICA: Coastside Recovery Wednesday pm
Will NOT be meeting at all on Dec. 25, and on Jan 1st, we'll be meeting at 1750 Francisco Blvd in Pacifica. We will be back at our "normal" meeting location on Jan 8.
During the holidays there may be some changes in meeting times and locations, please check with meeting secretaries or consider phone meetings when necessary.
SAN FRANCISCO: Tuesday 6:30 PM Meeting
There will be no Tuesday 12 x 12 meeting 12/24 or 12/31 as the LGBT Center will be closed for the holiday. Meeting moves back to CPMC starting Jan. 7th.
SAN FRANCISCO: Tuesday 7 PM Men's Meeting
The meeting will occur as scheduled on Dec. 24th (Christmas Eve).
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.