Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 8AM • Friday AM Womens Book Study
- Fri. 9AM • Mixed Anorexia Focus TeleMeeting
- Fri. 9AM • Friday AM Solutions Group
- Fri. 10AM • Friday Womens Telemeeting
- Fri. 12PM • Oakland • Discussion/Newcomer's meeting
- Fri. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Green Book
- Fri. 2PM • SAA Global Skype Meeting
- Fri. 5PM • Original Friday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Fri. 6PM • Hayward • Thank God it's Outer Circle Friday
- Fri. 6PM • Friday Night Step
- Fri. 6PM • Working Our Program towards Self-Discovery
- Fri. 6PM • Friday New Choice
- Fri. 6:30PM • San Francisco • GLBTQQI
- Fri. 6:30PM • Cupertino • 11th Step
- Fri. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Friday New Beginnings
- Fri. 7PM • Berkeley • Green Book, First Steps, Chips
- Fri. 8PM • Roseville • The Friday Night 911 Group
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- Fri. 9PM • A Friday Nights of Recovery
- Sat. 7AM • Big Book Foundation Meeting
- More Meetings…
For Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning & Intersex (GLBTQQI) Members
If you have a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior of any type, you are welcome here.
Our fellowship is open to women and men, regardless of age, race, religion, ethnic background, marital status, or occupation. We welcome members of any sexual identity or orientation, whether they are gay, straight, bisexual, or transgendered.
Sex Addicts Anonymous, pp. 1-2
While all of our Bay Area meetings try to be safe places for all members, GLBTQQI newcomers and members may feel varying degrees of comfort and safety at different meetings. Therefore, in addition to all our mixed meetings in the Bay Area, we have a meeting in San Francisco with a special focus on the needs of our gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning members. This meeting is held Fridays at 6:30 PM. Please see the schedule for location information. There are also GLBTQQI telemeetings listed in the schedule.
We suggest that you attend at least 6 meetings before deciding if SAA is for you. Listen to others. Talk to members you relate to. Meetings typically have pamphlets, brochures and books which can also help you on this journey.
From our International Service Organization
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender members and newcomers may contact GLBT Outreach for information at GLBT@saa-recovery.org.
New Draft Pamphlet
If you would like to contact a GLBTQQI sex addict in the Bay Area to inquire about our program of recovery, send an email to email@example.com.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.