Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Wed. 11:30AM • Anonyma Sexmissbrukare Skypemote
- Wed. 12PM • UK "Wednesday Evening"
- Wed. 12:10PM • San Francisco • SAA Green Book
- Wed. 1:10PM • San Francisco • Happy Destiny
- Wed. 4PM • Practicing These Principles (Sexual Avoidance)
- Wed. 4:30PM • Wednesday 12-step Big Book Study
- Wed. 5PM • Women Wednesday Skype Voice
- Wed. 6PM • Mill Valley • What It's Like Now & Meditation
- Wed. 6PM • Santa Rosa • Big Book/12&12 Study
- Wed. 6PM • San Francisco • Healthier Sexuality
- Wed. 6PM • Original Wednesday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Wed. 6PM • Wednesday New Choice
- Wed. 6PM • Gay/Bi Men's Only Meeting
- Wed. 6PM • Road to Recovery
- Wed. 6:30PM • Spanish Telephone Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Vallejo • Newcomer's Meeting
- Wed. 7PM • Pacifica • Coastside Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • • Coastside Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Path of Recovery
- Wed. 7PM • SAA Online Text Wednesday
- More Meetings…
For Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning & Intersex (GLBTQQI) Members
If you have a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior of any type, you are welcome here.
Our fellowship is open to women and men, regardless of age, race, religion, ethnic background, marital status, or occupation. We welcome members of any sexual identity or orientation, whether they are gay, straight, bisexual, or transgendered.
Sex Addicts Anonymous, pp. 1-2
While all of our Bay Area meetings try to be safe places for all members, GLBTQQI newcomers and members may feel varying degrees of comfort and safety at different meetings. Therefore, in addition to all our mixed meetings in the Bay Area, we have a meeting in San Francisco with a special focus on the needs of our gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning members. This meeting is held Fridays at 6:30 PM. Please see the schedule for location information. There are also GLBTQQI telemeetings listed in the schedule.
We suggest that you attend at least 6 meetings before deciding if SAA is for you. Listen to others. Talk to members you relate to. Meetings typically have pamphlets, brochures and books which can also help you on this journey.
From our International Service Organization
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender members and newcomers may contact GLBT Outreach for information at GLBT@saa-recovery.org.
New Draft Pamphlet
If you would like to contact a GLBTQQI sex addict in the Bay Area to inquire about our program of recovery, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: email@example.com
Información General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting List Updates/Requests: email@example.com
Women Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
Out of the Fog Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Camping Trip Planning Comm.
The committee will hold its first meeting on Saturday, June 22 immediately following the 8:15 meeting at CPMC. Meet in the upstairs lobby and we'll go from there. If you are interested in helping plan the August camping trip, please attend this kickoff meeting.
The Intergroup Visioning Meeting will be held from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on June 29 at the home of Howard C.(Folks may walk up from Davies en masse.) Please see the BAISAA website for further information.
SAN FRANCISCO: Meeting suspended
Reminder: The Wednesday 8:00 PM San Francisco meeting has been canceled.
SAN FRANCISCO: Saturday 8:15 AM meeting
The Saturday 8:15 AM meeting will no longer meet at Davies. Starting July 6, the temporary location for the meeting will be the CPMC Campus on Buchanan Street (between Sacramento & Clay). There is a parking garage on Clay between Webster and Fillmore. This is a temporary location only; and one Saturday in July it will be moved again. Watch the BAISAA website (BayareaSAA.org) for updated information.
SANTA CLARA: Meeting location changed
Monday 12:10 PM Discussion Meeting will be now held at Hope Lutheran Church, 2383 Pacific Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.